Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you interact with our Site, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
The information you provide us when you email or work with Jolinda Johnson
When you sign up for our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your name and email address. Emails are kept on a server which is securely based in the USA. All details filled out before commencing work with Jolinda Johnson are printed and kept on file in the office of Jolinda Johnson.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When you sign up for our weekly newsletter, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your name and email address. Emails are kept on a server which is securely based in the USA.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How does Jolinda Johnson use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site to conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, and usability of our Site, and Services.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Site and Services, product announcements, as well as respond to your requests for assistance.
- to send you direct marketing emails and special offers about Jolinda Johnson, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
Who we share your data with
Does Jolinda Johnson share my Information?
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- We have your explicit consent to share your Personal Data.
jolindajohnson.com does not share your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
Does Jolinda Johnson sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, jolindajohnson.com does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
Will Jolinda Johnson send me emails?
Yes jolindajohnson.com will contact you with information about product announcements, software updates, and special offers when you sign up to the newsletter or download a free gift. You may opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of our emails and changing your contact preferences.
For EEA users: We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Where is my Information stored?
Information submitted to jolindajohnson.com will be transferred to, processed, and stored in Spain and the United States.
How secure is my Information?
jolindajohnson.com is committed to protecting the security of your Information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of technical, physical, and logical security safeguards.